Enjoy the thrilling experience of catching fish from the prime warm water fishery of North Sterling on our tri-hull fishing boat.
- Most Popular Activity
24′ Sun Tracker Party Barge
- Two Hour Rental
- Three Hour Rental
- Four Hour Rental
- Eight Hour Rental
Prepare for an unforgettable day on the water!
North Sterling is a prime warm-water fishery. Although best known for the excellent wiper, walleye, and catfish in the reservoir, North Sterling is also home to rainbow trout, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, yellow perch, bluegill, crappie, northern pike, tiger muskie, drum, and carp.
Since North Sterling is an irrigation reservoir the water levels can fluctuate up to 40 vertical feet during the irrigation season from April to September. Fishing is allowed on the water or along the shoreline on the state park property.
All fishing laws and regulations are strictly enforced at North Sterling. All fishermen age 16 and older are required to have a current fishing license. Licenses are sold at the State Park Visitor’s Center.
- Lifejackets & Safety Equipment
What to Know
- You are permitted a maximum of 1 cooler per boat.
- You are liable for all damage to the boats, including tears to the upholstery from fishhooks.
- Gas is included in the rental price.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age.
- A credit card and a driver’s license must be left at the marina as security while on the water.
- Every participant must fill out all rental forms upon arrival in order to rent.
- Service dogs only are allowed on the boats and count as a guest. Please be advised that cleaning charges will apply if dirt, hair, or excrement are left on the boat.
- If you cancel less than 48 hours before your reservation time, we will charge you 20% of the rental price.